- dried pineapple also acts as an immunity-booster so make sure you eat enough pineapple around cold and flu season.
- If that isn't reason enough to love dried pineapple, it's also a good source of dietary fiber and antioxidants.
- Dried pineapple is rich in dietary fiber in the form of insoluble fiber.
- Eating dried pineapple provides you with smaller amounts of more calories, because when pineapple is dried out and moisture is removed, the amount of calories and sugar increases.
- You should eat dried pineapple in accordance with your fitness goals.
- If your nutritionist has recommended that you gain weight, you should include dried pineapple in your diet due to its high levels of vitamins B1, B6, and iron, which help other vitamins to be absorbed properly.