- Walnuts are brimming with antioxidants. They are rich in Potassium, Carbohydrate, Dietary fiber, Calcium, Iron, Vitamin B-6, Vitamin C and Magnesium.
- Walnuts are significantly higher in omega-3 fat, an essential fat. They contain Polyunsaturated and Monounsaturated fats that are healthy for the body.
- Add some walnuts to your diet every day to keep yourself fit and strong.
- Walnuts contain nutrients that may help protect your brain from damaging inflammation and support good brain function as you age.
- A healthy diet that includes walnuts may help preserve physical function, such as walking and self-care abilities as you age.
- Eating walnuts not only nourishes you but also the beneficial bacteria that live in your gut. This promotes the health of your gut and may help reduce disease risk.
Very good quality walnuts at best price