- Walnuts are brimming with antioxidants. They are rich in Potassium, Carbohydrate, Dietary fiber, Calcium, Iron, Vitamin B-6, Vitamin C and Magnesium.
- Walnuts are significantly higher in omega-3 fat, an essential fat. They contain Polyunsaturated and Monounsaturated fats that are healthy for the body.
- Add some walnuts to your diet every day to keep yourself fit and strong.
- Walnuts contain nutrients that may help protect your brain from damaging inflammation and support good brain function as you age.
- A healthy diet that includes walnuts may help preserve physical function, such as walking and self-care abilities as you age.
- Eating walnuts not only nourishes you but also the beneficial bacteria that live in your gut. This promotes the health of your gut and may help reduce disease risk.