- The dried figs are to be consumed after soaking it in water or milk and it is a known Indian tradition. Otherwise, they will always hard to chew
- Figs are rich in vitamins, anti-oxidants and iron, they help build immunity
- Figs are cholesterol-free and high in amino acids, minerals, and sugar.
- These figs are rich, moist and sweet, sure to be your favourite
- Store in a cool and dry place, avoid using a wet spoon to handle this product.
- Recommended usage: they are dried figs and they get much dried as the day passes. The is recommended to consume them after soaking in water/milk for some time. It has a high protein level.
- Fibre forms an essential part of our daily diet. Our Anjeer plays an Important role in it.